Re: [tlug] Copyright and preserving TLUG presentations [was: ...How to Grok Logs]

Hi Attila,

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 6:22 PM, Attila Kinali <attila@example.com> wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 23:36:42 +0900

Actually, the last talk i gave (not at TLUG though) is unpublishable.

This can be understood, obviously. For some cases.

But I said goodbye (I did not find exact translation to French "faire son deuil")
to any idea of public share here, for all reasons I listened from all of you
(from time spent to copyright issues).

I do not like it really, maybe disappointed, but I *do* respect it. I believe this subject should be closed,
to avoid more "noise" for nothing.
I am still happy that my kernel and desktop are working fine without having to
ask for all single source file, one by one :-) I believe you are happy too (the second
letter of your group name seems to show it).
Thanks to all of you guys anyway to help TLUG members to progress in knowledge.
My poor and very small Brittany LUG will have to manage itself. But this is not a big issue per se, as their
level is more at "evangelization" than high technical one.
Please forget about my initial request, then. Sorry for that.

Be sure however that the day I make a presentation (good or not :-) it will be public.
These are my principles, and the reason why I did quit M$ forever 14 years ago.
Also, I would not like my writings to disappear with my encrypted discs after my death.

Regards,

Somehow disappointed Bruno, but not too much: Levels were too different, probably...

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.