Re: [tlug] Copyright and preserving TLUG presentations [was: ...How to Grok Logs]

On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 23:36:42 +0900
"Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@example.com> wrote:

> We could make a strong suggestion to presenters that a presentation
> isn't complete without the supporting materials, but not everybody
> would be happy just copying over the materials they presented.  I'm
> not sure the organizers would want to impose additional burdens on the
> already somewhat thin pool of presenters.

Actually, the last talk i gave (not at TLUG though) is unpublishable.
In order to safe time, i freely copied a few pictures from the internet,
without asking for permission.
Although this is ok (at least by swiss law) for a talk that is given
in a closed setting, it is not ok to publish this material at all.

			Attila Kinali
--
Why does it take years to find the answers to
the questions one should have asked long ago?