Re: [tlug] ... Rant about Akihabara

On 06/16/2012 07:02 AM, Jim Breen wrote:

On 15 June 2012 20:31, Elvin Eldridge<elvineldridge01@example.com>  wrote:

I believe even Mr. Breen said a whileback that this topposting was an
outmoded idea. I agree with him.  -- Elvin

Which "Mr Breen" was that? Certainly not me. Is there another of
my clan on the TLUG list?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was Mr. Breen who was raising hell over this top-posting business, during most of 2011, I believe it was.

Chuck

-------------------

A. Charles Muller

University of Tokyo
Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology, Faculty of Letters
Center for Evolving Humanities
7-3-1 Hongō, Bunkyō-ku
Tokyo 113-8654, Japan

Office: 03-5841-3735