Re: [tlug] Video Editing Soft & Formats

On Tue, 2007-07-10 at 10:28 +0900, Pietro Zuco wrote:
> Thank you for all the help and information.
> Now I have to assimilate it, test it and then...
>
> Summarizing the post:
>
> If I want to make a professional work and crate new productions as
> "Terminator IV", "Titanic II (Jack Resurrection)", "Lord of The Rings
> The Hip-hop musical" or "Tlug vs Kabukicho's Chinpira":
>
> - Buy a Mac or use some commercial software around there
>
> If I don't need a professional work, the resources to read and try was:
>
> http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Mencoder_Introduction_Guide
> http://gentoo-wiki.com/TIP_MEncoder_Tips_and_Tricks
> http://howto-pages.org/ffmpeg/
> http://tivo-mplayer.sourceforge.net/docs/mplayer-man.html
> http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Mencoder_Introduction_Guide#The_Basics
>
> http://www.jahshaka.org/
>
> http://digitalcontentproducer.com/
>
> http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu
>
> http://www.linux.com/articles/60624
> http://www.linux.com/articles/60837
>
> http://avidemux.berlios.de/index.html
>
> It's a lot of material, Thank you again.
> After I try it out I will show the results.
>
>        -Pietro
>

> --
> - Pietro Zuco (ピエトロ・ズコ)
> -
> - pietro@example.com
> - Home page: http://www.zuco.org
> - Photo Blog: http://photo.zuco.org
> - Linux User: 252836

along the lines of jahshaka (covered in this month European Linux
Magazine)

Marcel Gagne ran some magazine article(s) on these a few months back but
I don't think they are on the net yet
there is also kino:
http://www.kinodv.org/
and cinelerra:
http://heroinewarrior.com/cinelerra.php3

I will definitely be interested in hearing how this goes if you go for
the content production route :)