Re: [tlug] Video Editing Soft & Formats

Thank you for all the help and information.
Now I have to assimilate it, test it and then...

Summarizing the post:

If I want to make a professional work and crate new productions as
"Terminator IV", "Titanic II (Jack Resurrection)", "Lord of The Rings
The Hip-hop musical" or "Tlug vs Kabukicho's Chinpira":

- Buy a Mac or use some commercial software around there

If I don't need a professional work, the resources to read and try was:

http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Mencoder_Introduction_Guide
http://gentoo-wiki.com/TIP_MEncoder_Tips_and_Tricks
http://howto-pages.org/ffmpeg/
http://tivo-mplayer.sourceforge.net/docs/mplayer-man.html
http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Mencoder_Introduction_Guide#The_Basics

http://www.jahshaka.org/

http://digitalcontentproducer.com/

http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu

http://www.linux.com/articles/60624
http://www.linux.com/articles/60837

http://avidemux.berlios.de/index.html

It's a lot of material, Thank you again.
After I try it out I will show the results.

      -Pietro

--
- Pietro Zuco (ピエトロ・ズコ)
-