Re: [tlug] Video Editing Soft & Formats

On 09/07/07, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:

Josh Glover writes:

 > How was he to know that you are a professional film editor?

One could read a little between the lines.  I mean, there are not a
lot of former VMS admins who get their shorts in a knot over whether
they can get their Wacom tablets running right. ;-)

Most Wacom users, in my experience, are artists, not editors.

In any case, we should not have *had* to read between the lines. Just
be explicit when you are talking about something in your field.

--
Cheers,
Josh