Re: [tlug] Desktop Wars Query

Josh Glover wrote:
On 27/06/07, Keith Bawden <keith@example.com> wrote:

I'm not sure what is so "wrong" with gnome. I think it is a clean and
uncluttered.

Yeah, but look at your *physical* desk. ;-P

Since we are sharing screenshots here is mine:

http://www.bawdo.com/images/wmii_desktop.png

Cool! Do the people that posted screenshots mind if I create a wiki node and link 'em all? I'll probably mirror the shots on Hikari just so I don't get 404s.

Terminal-only looks really depressing. I know use XFCE, its a better approach to Gnome.

Phillip Tribble
That Guy INC.
http://phillip.tribble.googlepages.com/index.html