Re: [tlug] Desktop Wars Query

On ç, 2007-06-26 at 14:44 +0900, Pietro Zuco wrote:
> On 6/26/07, Stuart Luppescu <s-luppescu@example.com> wrote:
> > I have my desktop set up just the
> > way I like it and don't have to think about it any more. Once in a while
> > I try something else but I just can't get it set up right, and I always
>
> I would like to see a screeshot. Could it be possible? :-)

Sure. I have a dual-monitor setup so I cut it up into two pics:
http://snl.ath.cx/wmaker1.png
This is the left-hand screen. It shows two wterm transparent terminals
with a menu in the upper left; app-icons along the left; the clip in the
bottom middle (but it's set to auto-collapse, so you can't see any of
the icons it's collected); there's also the root menu pinned to the
desktop.

http://snl.ath.cx/wmaker2.png
This is the right-hand screen. In the upper right is the workspace menu,
which you can use to switch to other workspaces (it's mostly off the
screen now, but if you mouse over it, it slides back in); along the
right side of the screen is the dock, which holds dock-apps; and some
other junk.
--
Stuart Luppescu -=-=- slu <AT> ccsr <DOT> uchicago <DOT> edu
CCSR at U of C ,.;-*^*-;.,  ccsr.uchicago.edu