Re: [tlug] Can't Change ownership of symlink [SOLVED]

Travis,

Thank you for all the detailed instructions!

I've restricted the permissions on my home directory to 755, and the web sites are still working, so I'm going to go with that. And I've got your other commands in case I come across other wonky permission settings within my web_sites directories.

Of course, I still have no idea what caused the permissions to go out of whack in the first place, but it's working now and that's the main thing.

Thank you to all who responded, and to TLUG in general, for helping me get my system back on track. All the support is much appreciated.

--
Dave M G