[tlug] FOSS seminar

Hi all,

Last week I had a speech on FOSS evolution, you can find the
presentation at the end of this email[1][2]. I wrote the ppt/pdf files
in English but because ALL audiences ( ~ 30 people ) are Vietnamese, I
used Vietnamese during this speech[3]. Beside this speech, we also had
an install fest and a speech on bliki2[4] - a solution for knowledge
management system that intergrates blogs + forum with feedback support
for higher quality.

Outline of the presentation:

â FOSS definition
â FOSS examples
â FOSS processes
â FOSS technologies
â FOSS quality
â FOSS architecture
â FOSS business models
â Further readings

If it is possible, I want to repeat myself on Tlug's next technical meeting.

One problem is that because I don't think my English is good enough to
talk, listen and answer your questions, I will go for Japanese.

Is that OK? Please let me hear your opinions.

[1] pdf version 1.9MB
http://www.hn.is.uec.ac.jp/~vuhung/linux/foss.presentation/Open.Source.Innovation.20070624.pdf
[2]
ppt version 1.9MB