Re: [tlug] [OT] Creating user-friendly URLS with mod_rewrite/Apache

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 02:31:39 +0900, Dave M G <martin@example.com>
wrote:

> By removing the "AddModule mod_rewrite.c" line, Apache starts, but it
> still says "rewrite_module is already loaded", despite the fact that
> I still don't see it listed when I run "apache2 -l".

In that case you're going to have to find someone who knows more about
Apache v2 than I do. Sorry :(

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright
until you hear them speak.