Re: [tlug] VT100 Display Capability in Email (Re: Rendering HTMLEmail)

Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> Precisely.  Now, which part of Sleazy Polluting Asshole Mail don't you
> understand?  SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, 80% of which is HTML on the
> mailing lists I manage.  Email worms are 100% HTML.  Do you really
> think this is an accident?  Do you believe this does not affect
> people's ability to exchange messages with each other?

Agreed, 100% of worms are HTML, but not all HTML emails are worms...
If 50% of them were valid, would you change your mind? or with 40%? 10%?

This kind of question was written in an old Book [Genesis 18]. The
solution was yours.

br.