Re: [tlug] Threaded email readers

> If this goes wrong, sorry all over the place eat crow, etc...
>
> I think my misunderstanding was was that the thread info was in the
> subject.  It looks like it is
> in the message header under references, right?  I was just hitting reply
> as a lazy way to pull in the address and assuming that would start a new
> thread.
>
> This time I started from blank, so this is a new thread, right??
>
> Steve S.
So -- to reply to my own thread, I wonder how many other newbies have
never seen a threaded email reader before.  I have used news readers but
this is the first threaded reader I've used.

Hopefully I quoted and attributed my self correctly this time.  All I did
was to hit reply and cut off the end of the previous mail.

Steve S.