Re: [tlug] VT100 Display Capability in Email (Re: Rendering HTMLEmail)

Jim wrote:
> HTML is great for web pages and poor for email.
> VT100 is great in termcaps but not for email and text files.

Ok. I just guess you exchange emails only with your IT oriented friends...

BTW, when I wrote VT100, it was a joke... Just to show that we need to
adapt to the world, and that the contrary is not going to happen...
Sorry if you misunderstood, I was nor clear :)

And to finish, I totally disagree with this statement "HTML is great for
web pages and poor for email". Explain this to my father. Geek rule, not
real life, IMHO...

br.