[tlug] VT100 Display Capability in Email (Re: Rendering HTML Email)

Bruno wrote:

> Of course, you are a "geek",
> and VT100 display capability could be a "feature".

I _am_ a geek (without quotation marks), I have a VT100
and I consider VT100 display capability in email with the
same enthusiasm that I hold for HTML in email.

HTML is great for web pages and poor for email.
VT100 is great in termcaps but not for email and text files.