Re: [tlug] [cocoa & kittens warning] Make Web Mail Server thatFollows Polysaturated Threads

    Roger> If you used Googe for your e-mail,

Non sequitur.  I *chose* not to use gmail precisely because I expected
it to be broken in this kind of way.  I'm sad, but not surprised, to
have that expectation fulfilled.

I'm sorry, gmail use is neither a congenital defect nor a government
mandate.  You obviously have your reasons to use gmail, but they're
*your* reasons and gmail's deficiencies are *its users'* problems.  It
is rude to try to impose the burden for their solution on non-users.
Asking for help, yes.  But berating and complaining about those whose
behavior is standards- and netiquette-conforming, though unusual, no.