Re: [tlug] Nasty Problem: searching for strings that span newlines

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 22:03:46 +0900, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> I personally like the fact that Gmail keeps all of my mail centralised
> and backed up.

Another "interesting" note about gmail is the fact that it systematically
tags Mauro Sauco's mails as phishing spam. Probably because they're sent
from an amazon.com address.

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

"I once had a rose named after me and I was very flattered.
 But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue:
 No good in a bed, but fine up against a wall."
                  -- Eleanor Roosevelt