Re: [tlug] Make Web Mail Server that Follows Polysaturated Threads

If I had a decent thread-friendly MUA I would have used the subject:
Children of the New Gmail Republic Unite for Fair Threadedness!  But I
don't so I didn't.

On 1/18/06, Jim <jep200404@example.com> wrote:
> To get attention do something _really_ unusual, like send a
> letter on paper in an envelope. How do you feel when you get a

Novel, but as for me I'm going here:
http://groups.google.com/group/Gmail-Help-Discussion
to see if there may not already be an embattled encampment of
threadists. It there is I'll offer to help man the baricades and what
not.  If not, then I'll be looking for brave volunteers to help me
establish a beachhead.

Solitdarity forever! Down with the "Coversation"!