Re: [tlug] Make Web Mail Server that Follows Polysaturated Threads

On 16/01/06, Roger Markus <rogermarku@example.com> wrote:

>  Jim - you are rude man!  Suggesting that everyone (and there are many more
> than one) jump through hoops to accomodate your problem with just leaving
> titles alone!  What's wrong with you?

Actually, Roger...

It is not *Jim's* problem, as you would know if you had bothered to
read any of my posts on the subject. It is my problem, and Ian's.

It is true that there is a behaviour on Jim's part that would enable
us to work around the fact that we have chosen to use MUAs without
proper threading support, but there are others on the list (c.f.
http://tlug.jp/ML/0601/msg00161.html) who actually prefer that
everyone follow Jim's lead.

So you are, in fact, a bit off-sides here.

Were I not the Listmaster and tragically not allowed to do so, a loud
*plonk* would have been heard, echoing off the walls of the cavern
that is Smartlist.

Behave.

-Josh Glover
TLUG Listmaster