Re: [tlug] Make Web Mail Server that Follows Polysaturated Threads

On 1/16/06, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
On 16/01/06, Roger Markus <rogermarku@example.com> wrote:
>  Jim - you are rude man!  Suggesting that everyone (and there are many more
> than one) jump through hoops to accomodate your problem with just leaving
> titles alone!  What's wrong with you?

It is true that there is a behaviour on Jim's part that would enable
us to work around the fact that we have chosen to use MUAs without
proper threading support, but there are others on the list ( c.f.
http://tlug.jp/ML/0601/msg00161.html) who actually prefer that
everyone follow Jim's lead.

So you are, in fact, a bit off-sides here.

Well - okay, I apologize for being rude then.  It's just so frustrating the way that Jim hijacks every single title he responds to.  I understand that it's fun to make up new titles, but when it inconveniences every single Google user who is relying on Google for the messages and not some other program (why must we have two?), then it would be more civilized if he were to respect our position and stop hogging the titles!

Roger