Re: [tlug] Linux Laptop

On 8/29/05, David J Iannucci <jlinux@example.com> wrote:

> since I have my control key mapped to the *correct* place (to the key marked
> Caps Lock :-)

That is how you can detect a *real* Unix guy from the old school: he
bitches about where IBM decided to put the Control key! :) Sadly, I am
too young to have cut my teeth on teletypes and too poor to have cut
my teeth on Sun workstations!

> Thanks for the hint... another cool thing about Firefox I didn't know.
> It would certainly be a heck of a lot more useful if there were even
> brief doc blurbs telling you what all those settings mean :-/

You might be able to find some docs in the source tarball. If not,
Google should be able to tell you more about most settings, though it
is somewhat time-consuming to Google each setting.

-Josh