[tlug] Linux Laptop

Now that oil has peaked i have decided that it is time i got rid of my
desktops and huge monitors and picked up something that will use a
little less energy.

So.. I was thinking about picking up a 2nd hand laptop on the auctions
and wanted to know if anyone could suggest a certain model or maker that
is well suited to linux. I won't buy anything too old, but i don't
really want to spend much more than 80,000 either, if i can get away
with it.
Any and all advice will be appreciated.
Thanks alot
Patrick