Re: [tlug] Website Question(s)

Michael Smith wrote:

>>*sigh*  Go to Bookstore and tachiyomi OReilly books, do not pass Go, do
>>not collect Summer Bonus.
>

> OReilly books? Does that have anything to do with by Bill
> O'Reilly, that guy on Fox News? I don't think I want to buy any
> books written by that guy.

Your anti-American sentiments have been duly noted and recorded in your
FBI file ;-)

Seriously, though, O'Reilly & Associates is a publishing company
specializing in IT/programming topics. They cover a lot of Unix- and
open source-related stuff, and their books tend to be thinner and have
more substance than most in the computer field.

--
Matt Gushee
Englewood, CO, USA