Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <email@example.com>
- Date: 07 Mar 2002 21:08:04 +0900
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- In-reply-to: <20020307114342.H2216@example.com>
- Organization: The XEmacs Project
- References: <20020306124129.GA3628firstname.lastname@example.org><20020306064007.GB7202@example.com><20020306144736.D2217@example.com><20020307012712.GA20979@example.com><20020307114342.H2216@example.com>
- Sender: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Gnus/5.0808 (Gnus v5.8.8) XEmacs/21.4 (Common Lisp)
>>>>> "Martin" == Martin Baehr <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes: Martin> i doubt that counts as distribution. that would be really Martin> wierd if it did. Smirk. You haven't looked at a proprietary license in while, I take it. -- Institute of Policy and Planning Sciences http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp University of Tsukuba Tennodai 1-1-1 Tsukuba 305-8573 JAPAN Don't ask how you can "do" free software business; ask what your business can "do for" free software.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] RH7.2
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links