Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- To: "A.Sajjad Zaidi" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- From: Martin Baehr <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 14:47:41 +0100
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Content-disposition: inline
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- In-reply-to: <20020306064007.GB7202@example.com>; from email@example.com on Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 03:40:07PM +0900
- References: <20020306124129.GA3628firstname.lastname@example.org> <20020306064007.GB7202@example.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2i
On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 03:40:07PM +0900, A.Sajjad Zaidi wrote: > > A) What is the most used MTA for tluggers? > Exim. Easy to install and configure. Very powerful. License doesnt > stop you from doing what you need to do. which license are you reffering to here, and how does it stop you from doing what you need to do? (i am mostly interrested in the second part of the question) greetings, martin. -- i am looking for a job anywhere in the world, doing pike programming, caudium/pike/roxen training, roxen/caudium and/or unix system administration. -- pike programmer Traveling in Singapore (www|db).hb2.tuwien.ac.at unix (iaeste|bahai).or.at (www.archlab|iaeste).tuwien.ac.at systemadministrator (stuts|black.linux-m68k).org mud.at is.(schon.org|root.at) Martin B"ahr http://www.iaeste.or.at/~mbaehr/
- Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- From: A.Sajjad Zaidi
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Re: orbz test
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] ADSL in Tokyo (Possible re-post)
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links