Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- From: "A.Sajjad Zaidi" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 10:27:12 +0900
- Content-disposition: inline
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- In-reply-to: <20020306144736.D2217@example.com>
- References: <20020306124129.GA3628firstname.lastname@example.org> <20020306064007.GB7202@example.com> <20020306144736.D2217@example.com>
- Sender: "A.Sajjad Zaidi" <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.27i
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 02:47:41PM +0100, Martin Baehr wrote: > which license are you reffering to here, > and how does it stop you from doing what you need to do? > (i am mostly interrested in the second part of the question) That would be qmail. I have to admit, I havent read the license in detail, but it seems that you there is some restriction on distributing binaries. One thing that makes my life much easier is compiling whatever it is on one machine and just installing the binaries on the rest. Please correct me if I am mistaken. Regards, - -- A. Sajjad Zaidi System Administrator Technology & Operations Div. Digital Garage Inc. -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux) Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org iD8DBQE8hsHvt1KjqyZ+DQ4RAg00AJ4w7N0Sr+3r61uTQZ8aIDbmHJ056gCghJvw CwOGFSk/IQLLmeSBeK24WP8= =Vsbw -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links