Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- From: Jack Morgan <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 12:41:29 +0000
- Content-disposition: inline
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.27i-ja.1.beta
Slashdot has had a few articles recently about SPAM, blacklists and blocking off IP subnets assigned to Asian countries. I'm wondering: A) What is the most used MTA for tluggers? B) Of the SPAM you do get, where does it usuallly come from? C) Besides joining blacklists and filtering out SPAM, what other measures are people using to fight SPAM?  http://slashdot.org/search.pl?query=spam http://slashdot.org/yro/02/03/05/0047249.shtml?tid=111 http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/02/20/1323217&mode=thread -- jack_morgan email@example.com
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Partition sizes
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Partition sizes
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links