Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Re: A few SPAM questions...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [tlug] Re: A few SPAM questions...
- From: Tobias Diedrich <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 16:20:18 +0100
- Content-disposition: inline
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- In-reply-to: <20020306124129.GA3628firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mail-followup-to: Tobias Diedrich <email@example.com>,firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <20020306124129.GA3628email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.27i
Jack Morgan wrote: > A) What is the most used MTA for tluggers? I use exim. Comes with debian and I like it. > B) Of the SPAM you do get, where does it usuallly come from? I'd say 80% USA, 20% Germany and lately I've gotten 1 korean spam. > C) Besides joining blacklists and filtering out SPAM, what other > measures are people using to fight SPAM? All my mail goes through an account using some blacklists. -- Tobias PGP: 0x9AC7E0BC http://slashdot.org/yro/02/03/05/0047249.shtml?tid=111 > http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/02/20/1323217&mode=thread > > -- > jack_morgan firstname.lastname@example.org > -- Tobias PGP: 0x9AC7E0BC Hannover Fantreffen ML: mailto:email@example.com=subscribe Manga & Anime Treff Hannover: http://www.mantrha.de/
- [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- From: Jack Morgan
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] ADSL in Tokyo (Possible re-post)
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Partition sizes
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links