Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...

On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 10:27:12AM +0900, A.Sajjad Zaidi wrote:
> > which license are you reffering to here,
> > and how does it stop you from doing what you need to do?
> > (i am mostly interrested in the second part of the question)
> That would be qmail. I have to admit, I havent read the license in
> detail, but it seems that you there is some restriction on distributing
> binaries.
> One thing that makes my life much easier is compiling whatever it is on
> one machine and just installing the binaries on the rest.

i doubt that counts as distribution.
that would be really wierd if it did.
you compiled it yourself and you use
what you compiled yourself.

binary distribution is what linux distributions are doing,
or if you would offer what you compiled for others to download.

greetings, martin.
--
i am looking for a job anywhere in the world, doing pike programming,
caudium/pike/roxen training, roxen/caudium and/or unix system administration.