Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification
- From: "Josh Glover" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 12:42:46 +1100
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain;charset="Windows-1252"
- References: <200203040828.g248Sut02499@example.com> <200203070948.g279mMt08364@example.com> <email@example.com> <200203071024.g27AOwt10226@example.com>
----- Original Message ----- From: Eric O. Flores <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification > LOL! Well I sure can't write perl! (For now!) So that is out of the > question for me. Why not? It is not exactly rocket science. Check out www.perl.com and get started. Time spent now will translate into time saved later. > What exactly are we allowed to advocate here? Perl. ;) -Ja
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links