Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification
- From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 07 Mar 2002 21:13:35 +0900
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- Organization: The XEmacs Project
- References: <200203040828.g248Sut02499@example.com><200203070948.g279mMt08364@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><200203071024.g27AOwt10226@example.com><email@example.com>
- Sender: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Gnus/5.0808 (Gnus v5.8.8) XEmacs/21.4 (Common Lisp)
>>>>> "Josh" == Josh Glover <email@example.com> writes: Josh> Why not? It is not exactly rocket science. Rockets, yes. Science, no. Josh> Time spent now will translate into time saved later. That's right, the first time you look at a perl script you wrote two months before, you'll realize you're too dumb to be a programmer and get a job in marketing. Josh> What exactly are we allowed to advocate here? Josh> Perl. ;) Nope. Special dispensation for Simon, who swigs both ways. -- Institute of Policy and Planning Sciences http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp University of Tsukuba Tennodai 1-1-1 Tsukuba 305-8573 JAPAN Python is the snake family's way of apologizing for Eden.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] filehandles in perl
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification
- Next by thread: [tlug] OpenSSH
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links