Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Kmail Notification
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [tlug] Kmail Notification
- From: "Eric O. Flores" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:28:43 +0900
- Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset="iso-2022-jp"
Kmail has a feature that announces went we receive mail. It also has a command line. I am wondering can we use this command line to add a command that will play a sound file such like the AOL "You have mail!" If so can anyone out there teachme the right sequence of commands. Eric.
- Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification
- From: Erwan Loisant
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] CD Writers
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] PATH statement and running executables
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links