Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification
- From: "Eric O. Flores" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 19:41:19 +0900
- Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset="iso-2022-jp"
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <200203040828.g248Sut02499@example.com> <200203071024.g27AOwt10226@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Just lookin at it right now! Thank you! $BLZMKF|(B 07 3$B7n(B 2002 10:42$B!"(BJosh Glover $B$5$s$O=q$-$^$7$?(B: > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Eric O. Flores <email@example.com> > Subject: Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification > > > LOL! Well I sure can't write perl! (For now!) So that is out of the > > question for me. > > Why not? It is not exactly rocket science. Check out www.perl.com and get > started. Time spent now will translate into time saved later. > > > What exactly are we allowed to advocate here? > > Perl. ;) > > -Ja
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] filehandles in perl
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links