Re: [Lingo] Workflow vs. Jobflow

On 5/17/12 4:49 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
"Workflow" means "how a task is done",
while "jobflow" would almost certain mean "rate at which a series of
tasks is done."
Funny I have always used workflow to describe how a project is done, while jobflow comes up in how smaller portions of a project (tasks) are done. I have never used it in context as to the rate of work.... I am starting to wonder if this word may have a regional meaning change....

--
Thank You

David Blomberg
This message is classified Cisco Confidential