Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Lingo] Which kanji is correct?
- Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 13:35:01 -0500
- From: "Daniel A. Ramaley" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [Lingo] Which kanji is correct?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Organization: Drake University
- User-agent: KMail/1.13.7 (Linux/3.2.0-2-amd64; KDE/4.7.4; x86_64; ; )
Thanks for all the useful responses! I'm not *too* surprised that the Heisig book has the incorrect one; the books are great for learning kanji quickly, but have a lot of fairly basic mistakes. And in the introduction, the author makes it clear that he's not interested in correcting his mistakes despite having had them pointed out by many people in letters to him. On 2012-05-15 at 09:06:41, Daniel A. Ramaley wrote: >[summarized]Which is correct: 喻 or 喩? __ Daniel A. Ramaley Network Engineer 2 Dial Center 112, Drake University 2407 Carpenter Ave / Des Moines IA 50311 USA Tel: +1 515 271-4540 Fax: +1 515 271-1938 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- [Lingo] Which kanji is correct?
- From: Daniel A. Ramaley
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [Lingo] Workflow vs. Jobflow
- Next by Date: Re: [Lingo] Workflow vs. Jobflow
- Previous by thread: Re: [Lingo] Which kanji is correct?
- Next by thread: [Lingo] Workflow vs. Jobflow
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links