Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Lingo] Which kanji is correct?
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 09:06:41 -0500
- From: "Daniel A. Ramaley" <email@example.com>
- Subject: [Lingo] Which kanji is correct?
- Organization: Drake University
- User-agent: KMail/1.13.7 (Linux/3.2.0-2-amd64; KDE/4.7.4; x86_64; ; )
In my kanji studies with Heisig's _Remembering the Kanji_ books, i recently came across this kanji: 喻 However, i sometimes see it rendered this way: 喩 Unicode has both of those kanji represented. My question is, which is actually correct for Japanese? __ Daniel A. Ramaley Network Engineer 2 Dial Center 112, Drake University 2407 Carpenter Ave / Des Moines IA 50311 USA Tel: +1 515 271-4540 Fax: +1 515 271-1938 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [Lingo] Buy-in
- Next by Date: [Lingo] Which kanji is correct?
- Previous by thread: Re: [Lingo] Buy-in
- Next by thread: [Lingo] Which kanji is correct?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links