[Lingo] Workflow vs. Jobflow

Hello all,

Quick questions:
- Is "jobflow" is a correct English?
- Is that the meanings of "workflow" and "jobflow" are the same.

By looking at the number of search results hit by google for the two
words, I doubt that "jobflow" is real English
and that ジョブフロー is a 和製語

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )

Disclaimer: When posted to social networking groups include, but not
limited Linux Users' Groups,
Free and Open Sources forums, mailing lists, the above is my personal
opinion and is *not*
the opinion of my employer(s), associations and/or groups I join.