Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Lingo] 経由地
- Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 01:42:49 +0900
- From: "Nguyen Vu Hung" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [Lingo] 経由地
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2007/10/10, Godwin Stewart <email@example.com>:On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 19:26:33 +0900, "Nguyen Vu Hung"
> If I flight from Tokyo to Pongyang and transfer at Hongkong, then Hongkong
> is called a 経由地.
> What is the equivalent word in English?
A "layover" maybe?Thanks.
It is close, but not as good as "transit point".
alc.co.jp says "layover" means:
which is slightly different .
Nguyen Hung Vu
An inquisitive look at Harajuku
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [Lingo] 経由地
- Next by Date: Re: Re: [Lingo] 経由地
- Previous by thread: Re: [Lingo] 経由地
- Next by thread: Re: [Lingo] 経由地
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links