Mailing List Archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [Lingo] 経由地

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 19:26:33 +0900, "Nguyen Vu Hung"
<> wrote:

> If I flight from Tokyo to Pongyang and transfer at Hongkong, then Hongkong
> is called a 経由地.
> What is the equivalent word in English?

A "layover" maybe?

Godwin Stewart --

Attachment: pgpwdf4gxzLN7.pgp
Description: PGP signature

Home | Main Index | Thread Index

Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links