Mailing List Archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[Lingo] 経由地

Hi all,

If I flight from Tokyo to Pongyang and transfer at Hongkong, then Hongkong is called a 経由地.

What is the equivalent word in English?


Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu
An inquisitive look at Harajuku
Home | Main Index | Thread Index

Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links