Mailing List Archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [Lingo] 経由地

On 10/10/2007, Nguyen Vu Hung <> wrote:

> If I flight from Tokyo to Pongyang and transfer at Hongkong, then Hongkong
> is called a 経由地.
> What is the equivalent word in English?

"transit point"?

Jim Breen
Honorary Senior Research Fellow
Clayton School of Information Technology,
Monash University, VIC 3800, Australia

Home | Main Index | Thread Index

Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links