Mailing List Archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [Lingo] 経由地

07/10/10 に Jim Breen <> さんは書きました:
On 10/10/2007, Nguyen Vu Hung <> wrote:

> If I flight from Tokyo to Pongyang and transfer at Hongkong, then Hongkong
> is called a 経由地.
> What is the equivalent word in English?

"transit point"?


I don't know if "via point" is correct?

Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu
An inquisitive look at Harajuku
Home | Main Index | Thread Index

Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links