Mailing List Archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [Lingo] 経由地

On 10/10/07, Nguyen Vu Hung <> wrote:
> Hi all,
> If I flight from Tokyo to Pongyang and transfer at Hongkong, then Hongkong
> is called a 経由地.
> What is the equivalent word in English?

transfer city?

Not a native, just a guess...


Home | Main Index | Thread Index

Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links