Re: [Lingo] Re: Archives should now handle 日本語、English, и Бьлгарски / Русский

On 15/07/07, Jim Breen <jimbreen@example.com> wrote:

Damian and I were colleagues for many years.

Would you then share my assessment of the impact that he has had on the field of Computer Science?

I never thought of Perl having much to do with CS (except on the
compiler / interpreter side) until I read his "Object Oriented Perl: A
Comprehensive Guide to Concepts and Programming Techniques".

What a clever fellow, and better yet, what an excellent teacher and writer!

--
Cheers,
Josh