Re: [Lingo] Re: Archives should now handle 日本語、English, и Бьлгарски / Русский

On Sun, 1 Jul 2007 18:49:44 +0900, "Josh Glover" <jmglov@example.com>
wrote:

> http://tlug.jp/MLlingo/0707/msg00008.html
>
> It all looks good, insofar as my limited Unicode fonts can handle.
> They render the Hebrew, the Arabic, and the Sanscrit. What else did
> you send?

Greek and Thai were either side of the Nepalese, and Malayalam was at
the bottom after the Farsi, Arabic and Hebrew.

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

"Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be President, but they
 don't want them to become politicians in the process."
            -- John F. Kennedy