Re: [tlug] Input methods - again!

lain. writes:

 > On OpenBSD, neither Mozc nor Fcitx5 work, so I'm using UIM + Anthy
 > on that one.

Are those even still being developed?  I was looking into modernizing
XEmacs's Japanese input a while back, and I seem to recall UIM is only
being sporadically developed and Anthy is basically abandonware.  Ran
out of time to follow up though.

Not going to say don't use old software.  I'd be happy to stick with
Canna myself, which has surely been abandonware for 15 years, but it's
completely bitrotted in MacPorts and Homebrew doesn't provide a
recipe.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index