Re: [tlug] keyboard behavior changed

On 2019/09/29 0:40, Raymond Wan wrote:
Should I presume, the PC is broken somehow?
Mr. Turnbull suggested, that the download might be "broken". So I downloaded the distro again und burned a new disk.
It seems, I am having more luck now.

May I ask why don't you consider using another distribution like Ubuntu?
Well, I am trying to get friendly with Linux (for many years already) and have tried quite a number of different distros, but played mostly with Ubuntu "versions". Yet, I feel most comfortable with Mint and was/am hoping, this will eventuelly get me somewhere.

I am really sorry for the commotion.
Thank you
Thomas