Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] VPN?
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 02:03:27 +0200
- From: Attila Kinali <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] VPN?
- References: <1528618310.1210498.1402669344.48BE87D7@webmail.messagingengine.com> <1529335391.476732.1411880600.3E7206B1@webmail.messagingengine.com> <email@example.com> <20180622191342.GA23064@wismut>
- Organization: NERV
On Fri, 22 Jun 2018 21:13:42 +0200 Jens John <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote: > I specifically addressed OP's gripes with the OpenVPN iOS client > application and proposed a streamlined solution. I concede that IPSec is > more complex than pairing an userspace daemon like openvpn with a client > app, however once deployed, you have connectivity from any type of > device using standard client software. Oops.. sorry. Missed that part with iOS. Yes, OpenVPN is a hassle on anything but PCs and Android. Attila Kinali -- <JaberWorky> The bad part of Zurich is where the degenerates throw DARK chocolate at you.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Rust Control
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Rust Control
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] VPN?
- Next by thread: [tlug] Copyleft Terms May Become Unenforceable in 11 Countries under CPTPP
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links