Re: [tlug] Rust Control

On 06/25/2018 08:13 AM, grb wrote:
Have a look in NAPS (the motorcycle place) or in Autobacs potentially. They have both.

Grb

Good point.  I've been trying to find this stuff at home improvement stores.  Having restored old motorcycles and cars in the US, I am used to Eastwood and Caswell who make buckets of stuff you just pour onto or into bow-section chassis rails, body panels, and wheels, where paint and primer don't reach, and the parts never rust again. Unfortunately, they can't ship to Japan unless I buy a container load and can wait at least six months.

CL