Re: [tlug] BIOS / Video Problems

On 2018-03-05 23:17 +0100 (Mon), Kalin KOZHUHAROV wrote:

> Or even plug the scope in it and look for the clock and actual
> communication. Do you have anything that can be used as oscilloscope?

I've got a 'scope that could easily grab this signal, and it even has
some sort of serial (and I think USB) decode that I've never used. If
someone wants to gather up appropriate cable(s) and/or connectors to
let me build a breakout box (such as an extension cable I can cut
open) I'm happy to sit down for a couple of hours and debug this.

I could bring appropriate gear to the tech. meeting, though I don't
know if we'd really have time there (unless everybody's interested in
watching it as a sort of presentation :-)). Easier might be to meet at
Tokyo Hackerspace one Tuesday night or weekend.

cjs
--
Curt J. Sampson      <cjs@example.com>      +81 90 7737 2974

To iterate is human, to recurse divine.